Friday, March 18, 2011

I'v Got The Music In Me



Supplies Needed

I'm using the artwork of ©Elias Chatzoudis, you purchase his artwork Here
Scrap kit by Kim's Korner called Dont Sop the Music FTU Here
Font:Musicals
Drop Shadow of choice.
HorsePlay's Pasture mask_13 Here
Remember to Save Often!!!

Let's create

Open new image 650 x 650.
Open kk_DSTM_paper08, minimize,open Material-Pattern and find paper
for background then change your FG: to #000000.
Select Preset Shapes find Elispe width 20.00, draw out a Medium size
circle/Objects/Align/center in canvas.
Using your Magic Wand click on outer circle/ Adjust/Add Noise:
using these settings:


Select kk_DSTM_Speakers07 then duplicate move till you happy with placement
Add your tube I place mine between the speakers.
Select kk_DSTM_PCD resie 85% move to center of layer.
I typed the words Don't Stop The Music
but you can add your own selection.

Select kk_DSTM_Splat 01,02,03and 04 paste these around your tube.
I add some text to these.
You can add your own.
Open kk_DSTM_Paper05 and apply the mask/Merge/Merge group.
Give all a Drop shadow.

Add your Artist © and your name then crop and save.
This is only a guide and feel fr ee to use any other element you wish.
Most of all have fun creating.


Email me your creation, so I can show off your creations on my blog.
Thank you for using my tutorial.

Written by © Maree (aka Falcon) on March 2011
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental

No comments:

Post a Comment